Grp27: Appendix II
Appendix II -Pressure Washer Gun and Hose Dissection-
1. Removal of the Gun Handle:
a. (Difficulty: 2) -> One has to really press down on the screws to not strip them when un tightening
b. (Difficulty: 1)
2. Removal of Barrel Nozzle:
a. (Difficulty:1)-> For us this was a 2 person step. One person had to really hold the one wrench down and the other turned their ratchet.
3. Removal of the first barrel Connector Piece:
4. Removal of the Middle Barrel:
a. (Difficulty:4) -> Make sure the vice grip is very much secure in order for this step to go smoothly.
5. Removal of the hose to Pneumatic Trigger Water Barrel:
a. (Difficulty:4) -> This was done using two people cause one person didn’t work. It is very difficult to turn the one wrench while holding the second one stationary.
1. End of Hose:
a. (Difficulty:3)-> The end was very tightly on.