Group 27,Printer,Management Proposal
-Technical Writing and Documentation: Jacob Biltekoff, Gregory Rathe
- The technical writing and documentation roles consist of conveying the work, research and information into a clear and concise manner to be displayed onto the wikipedia document. Each group member responsible for this task must be sure to use correct technical writing format. Documentation is also responsible for taking proper documentation during dissection and assembly procedures.
-Leader: Jacob Biltekoff
- The role of the leader is to manage the group in a professional manner. Also to make sure meeting dates and time have been set. The leader is responsible for making sure each part of the project is done sufficiently. They should also make sure the group stays on task during group meetings.
-Chief Dissectors/Assemblers: Andrew Cledgett, Daniel Iwankow
- The chief dissector and assemblers are responsible for taking apart and reassembling the product. Responsibilities involve properly disassembly and collabortation with the documenter to ensure an able reassembly. This position is responsible for conveying to the group problems that went wrong during dissection and assembly, as well as extra components or tools used that were not initially known.
-Presenters- Daniel Iwankow, David Nelson
- The presenters are responsible for creating documents (powerpoint, handouts, posters) that will aid in the presentation of the entire reverse engineering process for this product. In turn the actual presentation will be given by these individuals.
-3-D Model Developer: Don Pettengill
- The 3-D model developer is responsible for taking precise measurements of each component. This will allow the group member to create virtual models of each part of the product and put it into a digital assembly and disassembly. The components will be created using the computer program SolidWorks.
-Wiki developer: David Nelson, Andrew Cledgett
- The wiki developers are responsible for the proper formatting of all documentation and technical writing of this product into a Wikipedia webpage. These group members are responsible for final revisions of anything that will display the project. Taking into account professionalism and proper placement into the Wikipedia page are essential responsibilities for these group members.
-Who is expected at each meeting: Everyone is expected to be at each meeting. Smaller meetings may be established by the group members to work on specific parts of the project. To make a decision the leader as well as three other group members must be present to make final decisions.
-What happens at each meeting: Determined by the leader at previous meeting and specific email for the meeting. Depending on what part of the project is being worked on the leader will designate responsibilities for each member according to the specific details of that meeting. At the end of each meeting group members present what they have contributed to the project during the meeting time. Also discuss what needs to be done before the next meeting.
-Meeting places: Either second or third floor of Capen library, or sixth floor Furnace in the lab.
-When are the meetings: Meetings are Monday, Wednesday, and Friday usually from 5pm-6pm depending on how much or how little work is done. Other meeting times or place will be later determined depending on how much work needs to be done.
-Why is the group meeting: The group is meeting to contribute what had been worked on in between group meetings. Also to seek help from group members to elaborate on work that has been done, seeking criticism as well as positive feedback. Clarification of what needs to be done before the project due dates.
Communication is done in the meetings and following that meeting will be a message through UBmail that will say what happened at the meeting, when the next meeting is, and what is due at the next meeting. Work on the report will be done at home if it can be done at home. Then the work is brought to the next meetings to make sure it passes inspection through everyone else. Work that cannot be done at home is done at the meeting and worked on until the group gets to a point set by the leader.
If a problem arises, the partner will be notified and given until the next meeting to get the work done along with the work that should be done for that meeting. If the work is not done then the professor will be notified and the partner will have to follow the consequences. Consequences will be reduction of your grade for that gate. If the problem persist then reduction of your grade for the entire project will be considered by the entire group.
Back to homepage: Group 27 - Lexmark Z82 All-in-One Printer