Gate 2 - Product Dissection (Group 10)
Parts List-(Group 10)
Product Dissection Instructions -(Group 10)
Our difficulty scale is based upon the amount of effort and time it took to complete each step in the directions list. Our scale starts at 1 and goes to 5 where 1 is least difficult and 5 is the most. Things with a rating of 1 took little effort or thought to remove and things with a rating of 5 took an extreme amount of thought to complete.
- Very simple and intuitive.
- Requires basic use of one tool or no tools at all.
- Part meant to be easily removed for basic consumer use maintenance
|Less than a minute
- Requires basic use of one or more tools.
- Part meant to be removed
- Moderate level of difficulty.
- Requires use of several tools.
- May require some prior. Experience/knowledge of dealing with tools.
- Part meant to be removed for simple repairs.
- Requires use of multiple tools.
- May require more advanced methods of removal.
- Part not meant to be taken apart unless for repair.
- Very difficult.
- Requires use of multiple tools including power tools.
- May require creative/unorthodox methods of removal.
- Part not meant to be taken apart. Part may be damaged or rusted.
|30 minutes +