Group 6 - Toro CCR 2400 E GTS Snow-blower
For MAE 277 Group 6 will be dissecting and analyzing the internal workings of the Toro CCr 2400 E GTS Snow-blower. The process will be documented in a professional fashion. The end product will be technical reports in the form of five separate Gates.
- Chris O'Connell - 3D Modeling Specialist
- Andrew Lyons - Webmaster
- Joe Groele - Dissection Specialist
- Tyler Salamone - Project Master
Gate 1: Project Planning
The first stage of the project contains two main categories in which the process of dis-assembly will be planned. Follow the link below to view the full report.
- Work Proposal
- Management Proposal
- This section contains various profiles which explain important aspects of our products design.
Gate 2: Product Dissection
The second stage of the project contains two main sections. Follow the link below to view the full report.
- Preliminary Project Review
- Product Dissection
Gate 3: Product Analysis
- Product Evaluation
Gate 4: Product Explanation
Gate 5: Delivery
Link coming soon