Motorized Scooter (Goped)
|| Wiki Manager
- Mechanically Inclined
- Familiar With Two-Stroke Engines
|| Meeting Recorder
- Familiar with Small Engine Dis-assembly
- Knowledgeable of Basic Hand Tools
|| Project Manager
- Basic Mechanical Knowledge
- Goal Oriented
- Not very familiar with small engines or similar systems
|| Technical Expert
- Extremely Familiar with Product
- Knowledgeable in Dis-assembly of Two-Stroke Engines
This project analyzes the motorized scooter, otherwise called a Goped. This product is to be disassembled and each component will be analyzed to gain a full understanding of how they all interact to create a functioning system. The project is divided into five different gates:
Gate 1- Product Planning
Gate 1 entails the Work Proposal, Management Proposal, Preparation and Initial Assessment.
Gate 2- Product Dissection
Gate 2 includes the Preliminary Project Review and the Product Dissection.
Gate 3- Product Analysis
Gate 3 contains the Coordination Review and Product Analysis.
Gate 4- Product Explanation
Gate 4 includes the Critical Project Review and Product Explanation.
Gate 5- Product Delivery
Gate 5 contains the Final Assessment and Technical Report.