Group 4 - Lawn Mower Engine
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 12:11, 15 December 2009
This is Group 4's final presentation of our dissasembly project. Our group was assigned a Lawn Mower Engine, and this project consisted of five required deliverable gates, as listed at the bottom of this page. The 5th gate consisted of a final Wikipedia page such as this. Our group members are listed below, and with this are the jobs and tasks that each person was assigned to do. Our Management and Project Plans are listed on this page for easy access, and this information can also be found via the link in Gate 1. Throughout the navigation of this site, information can be found as to what tools were used, how difficult each component was to dissasemble, recommended design revisions, as well as other various pieces of information. We hope that you find this information well suitable to your needs.
• Sean Lyons - Project Manager: - Set goals for each meeting and see that they are accomplished. - Divide work among each member each meeting. - Manage meeting work time
• Jessie Allen - Communication Liaison: - Email members meeting times and goals. - Organize group work into reports.
• Bhushan Karayilthekkoot - Solid Modeling Expert: - Perform solid modeling tasks.
• Tom Schuler - Wiki Expert: - Publish group work to the internet on our wiki page and manage it.
• Bob Belko - Disassembling/Assembling Expert: - In charge of Disassembling/Assembling the lawn mower engine.
Lawn Mower Engine
Fig 1: (A) The top of the lawn mower engine; & (B) the same engine at a different view
The link below leads to group 4's gate 1.
The link below leads to group 4's gate 2.
The link below leads to group 4's gate 3.
The link below leads to group 4's gate 4.