Group 21 - Beginner Cruiser Motorcycle
We are a group of five students in MAE 277, Intro to Mechanical Engineering. This semester we have been given a reverse engineering project based on an assigned product. Through detailed dissection, analysis, and reassembly we have put together this report in summary of our work with the Beginner Cruiser Motorcycle. This bike is as small, gas powered, cruiser inspired, recreational motorcycle.
We completed the reverse engineering analysis of the Beginner Cruiser Motorcycle successfully with a full disassembly and reassembly. While the project was difficult and required much hard work, we are exited about what we have learned as well as the information we are presenting here about our product.
Request for Proposal
- Outline of our goals for the project, our deadlines, meeting schedules, and collaboration with Group 21.
- Introducing Group Members and their background experience.
- Initial evaluation and general inferences about the product.
Preliminary Design Review
- Identifying and trouble shooting any problems or any obstacles we may see in the future.
- Step by step procedure of the Disassembly Procedure.