Group 17 - Kawasaki® KFX® Power Wheels
Revision as of 23:42, 30 September 2010 by MAE 277 2010 Group 17
- Isaac Hagen-Isaac will be the 3-D modeling expert. When the time comes he will model the dissected parts on the computer.
- Dhruv Tyagi-Dhruv will be the head documentor. It will be his job to take notes, and pictures as we dissection the Kawasaki.
- Parth Parikh-Parth will be the chief dissector. During our time in the lab he will be in charge of how we dissect our project. Because he is in charge of dissection, he will also be in charge of reassembly.
- Mary Juszkiewicz-Mary will be the project manager. As the leader of our group she will be responsible for controlling and leading our group to make sure we are performing our tasks to the best of our ability. Mary will also be responsible for creating and maintainingg the wiki site.
- Samantha Beim-Sam will be the communication liaison. She will email group members meeting times, and group assignment that need to get completed. In addition to emailing our group members she will be in charge of emailing the proffessor if anything comes up. Sam will also be in charge of organizing our final work.
Gate 1: Request For Proposal
Link to Gate 1: Request For Proposal
What is included in Gate 1?:
- Work Proposal
- Management Proposal
- Initial Product Assessment