Group 3 - Kawasaki Compressor 1
We are a group of five engineering students taking an MAE 277 Intro to M.E. course at University at Buffalo. During the course of the semester, our group will be analyzing, dissecting, documenting, and reassembling a Kawasaki Air Compressor. We hope to not only gain knowledge of the product at hand, but also learn how to plan according and work as a team to build and analyze a detailed report about our subject.
- Bob Neuman: email@example.com
- Brian Webb: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tyler Morris: email@example.com
- Will Sassenhausen: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joe (Steven) Seagull: JPBruz@gmail.com
Here is a link to Gate 1 of our project which will outline: