Group 15 - Skil 7 1/4 in Circular Saw
Over the course of the semester, group 15 dissected, reassembled, and analyzed a Skil 7 1/4" Circular Saw. Throughout this process, the design, functionality, and other aspects that went into the engineering of the product were observed in order to arrive at conclusions about it at a component and system level.
- Nicholas Grieco (email@example.com) - Group Manager/Supervisor
- Theodore Nalesnik (firstname.lastname@example.org) - Co-manager/Wiki Specialist
- Joshua Beres (email@example.com) - Group Documenter/Modeling Expert
- James Pullano (firstname.lastname@example.org) - Dissection & Reassembly Technician
- Colin Mutton (email@example.com) - Communication Director
Gate 1: Project Planning
Gate 1 includes the initial assessment of both the product and the group members.
Gate 2: Product Dissection
Gate 2 includes the physical dissection of the product and an analysis of the subsystems found within it.
Gate 3: Product Analysis
Gate 3 includes a detailed analysis of the product on a component and subsystem level.
Gate 4: Product Explanation
Gate 4 includes the physical reassembly of the product and an analysis of all the information gathered in order to arrive at conclusions about it.