Difference between revisions of "Group 15 - Skil 7 1/4 in Circular Saw"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 17:50, 8 December 2012
- Nicholas Grieco (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Theodore Nalesnik (email@example.com)
- Joshua Beres (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- James Pullano (email@example.com)
- Colin Mutton (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Gate 1: Project Planning
Gate 1 includes the initial assessment of both the product and the group members.
Gate 2: Product Dissection
Gate 2 includes the physical dissection of the product and an analysis of the subsystems found within it.
Gate 3: Product Analysis
Gate 3 includes a detailed analysis of the product on a component and subsystem level.
Gate 4: Product Explanation
Gate 4 includes the physical reassembly of the product and an analysis of all the information gathered in order to arrive at conclusions about it.