Group 13 - Honda Engine 1
For this project, Group 13 will be reverse engineering an internal combustion engine from a Honda CBR F2 by dis-assembly followed by reassembly. This process will be consisting of documentation of the systems, subsystems and the individual components within the four-stroke motor.
- Team 13 Contact Information:
- E-mail: MAE277Team13@gmail.com
- Group Members:
- Timothy Brady email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jonathan Berlad email: email@example.com
- Christopher Ayers email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ryan Nelson email: email@example.com
- Brandon Phillips email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- - Contains a brief look at the work required, procedures and the projected schedule along with information and background on Group 13.
- - This section contains a review of the project, examining the successes and shortcomings thus far.
- - Displays an outline of the internal problems the group has faced as well ongoing issues within.
- - An outline of how the internal problems the group were solved during the last stage of the project.
- - Shows an overlook of the product, including profiles of its different aspects.
- - Contains a detailed log of the process and dissection pertaining to the Honda Engine, including a step by step procedure of the disassembling.
- - Contains a list of all the components of the Honda Engine, along with detailed information concerning them.
- - Contains a detailed log of the re-assembly pertaining to the Honda Engine.