Digital Archiving and Retrieval Tool server
The Digital Archiving and Retrieval Tool (DART) server is an open-source back-end application designed to operate with the DART client. The current version is 18.104.22.168. The back-end is written using Java Servlets while employing the PostgreSQL database for user, project, and file information.
The Archiving Tool Server is designed to allowed engineers to manage their account in the system, administrate and handle projects, and efficiently and dynamically distribute files. With a user-friendly interface, users can navigate with ease and complete desired tasks effectively.
The DART server uses a BSD-style license.
- Website and SOAP message interface
- Page-by-page security
- Three level user system: Super Admin, Admin, User
- Add/modify users information
- Add/modify projects
- Manage project admin, writable users, readable users
- Interaction with client software
- View projects and file association
- Download file sets
- Generate a public link for publishing file sets
- View server logs
- Archive to multiple resources for data redundancy
- Simple configuration file that is written in XML
- Modular storage resource system