New CAD Format Instructions
In order to add a new format to the registry, perform the following instructions:
1. Click "Edit" when on the CAD Format Registry page.
2. Add the new CAD format in its correct alphabetical order, using the same bracket format as used by the others.
3. Click "Save Page."
4. Once back to viewing the page, if you scroll, the link will be there, but it will be in "red."
5. Click on it. It will take you to the page for editing that format.
6. Add the content to this and then click "Save Page." This file format has been added.
In order to edit the page for a file format in the registry, perform the following steps:
1. From the CAD Format Registry page, click on the format you would like to edit.
2. At the top of the page, click "Edit."
3. Make the prescribed changes in the text body and then click "Save Page."
4. You will be returned to that particular file format's page to view the updated version.