Engine Dissection Wiki Project ME240/107S
This is a Briggs and Stratton series 91200 engine:Briggs Stratton Engine
- 3.5 Horsepower horizontal engine.
- 9.02 cubic inch displacement.
- 2.56 inch bore.
- 1.75 inch stroke.
The evolution of an engine has had an enormous impact on society in terms of life, culture, environments, and advancing modern technologies. To investigate the impact on society, we discuss the invention and evolution of the engine related to Global, Economic, Environmental, and Societal issues.
- Global Issues:Engine_Global_Issues
- Economic Issues: Engine_Economic_Issues
- Environmental Issue: Engine_Environmental_Issue
- Societal Issue: Engine_Societal_Issue
Electric Car Archaeology
This semester we are exploring the global, societal, economic, and environmental impact of electric cars. Please post your findings using the following links:
- Global Issues:Electric_Car_Global_Issues
- Societal Issue: Electric_Car_Societal_Issue
- Economic Issues: Electric_Car_Economic_Issues
- Environmental Issue: Electric_Car_Environmental_Issue
Wiki tutorial: Wiki Tutorial
Guide to Writing Wiki Code for Bicycle: Bicycle Wiki Guide
Supporting Wiki pages
Product Dissection: Single-Use Cameras: Single-Use Cameras
Product Dissection: Bicycles: Bicycles
Engine Dissection Wiki Project ME240/107S : ME107/240 2010S
LCD TV: LCD TV_Westinghouse